Happy Saturday everyone! Pocono Pam here! It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.
This week our challenge is to create a card using a RAINBOW.
For my take on the challenge, I used the Hello Friend clear stamp and coordinating die. My card came together quickly an I hope you will give it a try.
1. Cut a panel to 4" X 5.25"
2. Stamp, color and die-cut image.
3. Die-cut coordinating shape in six rainbow colors of choice-arrange and adhere to panel. Cut off excess.
4. Stamp sentiment onto panel; highlight with white gel pen.
5. Adhere panel onto an A2 card base.
6. Adhere colored image to card with foam tape for dimension.
Please be sure to check out my fellow Design Team members...
Now it's your turn!! Check out all the details on the post below.
Good luck! Thanks for taking a peek!
~ Pam ~
← Older Post
Newer Post →