Welcome to the Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge!
I'm Pocono Pam and I'm your challenge host this week! This week's challenge is ....
CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Clean and Simple (CAS) is a term cardmakers use to describe cards that have minimal layers and/or embellishments as well as plenty of "white space". I
I created my Clean and Simple cards using the Three Room Studio YAY! stamp set. I stamped a sentiment onto a card base. I then stamped one of the YAY! sentiments three time onto a speech bubble die cut with VersaMark ink. I heat embossed pink glitter. I then popped it up on the card base with foam squares.
To finish the card I added a few embellishments.
I hope you give this a try!
Please take a gander at some of our fellow designer creations for today's challenge...
Thanks for checking out our talented designers!
Rules for our Challenge:
1. Please mention the Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge in your post and provide a link so that others can join our challenge too.
2. Please link to your blog post and NOT your entire blog.
3. Your project must be new - no back links please. Only ONE entry per challenge.
4. The challenge will close at midnight GMT/7:00 pm Eastern Time on Fridays.
5. You may combine this challenge with other challenges.
6. Please turn off word verification so that we may comment on your card more easily. We realize a lot of you use it for safety reasons. We will do our best to leave comments for each of our challenge participants, however, trying to figure out those letters and numbers can be very frustrating! We strongly suggest using comment moderation as a friendlier alternative.
7. Colour challenges - you must use all the colours specified in the challenge. As well as the challenge colours, you can usually use neutrals - white, black, grey, cream and small amounts of brown, but no other colours at all. The host for the challenge may sometimes give different requirements, so please check each post.
8. Sketch challenges - you can flip or spin the sketch, and change the proportions and shapes, as long as we can still see the basic sketch in your card. Again, the host may sometimes give different requirements, so please check each post.
We would LOVE for you to play along with our Three Room Studio stamps and products but you are more than welcome to use other companies to participate.
OUR PRIZE: One lucky participant per month will be WIN a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio shop!
Please link your entry below: