Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge!
Today’s Saturday Challenge @threeroomstudio is Mother's Day!
Here is a card that I made using the Welcome Little One stamp set. I stamped out the images on my Neenah solar white cardstock using black ink. I coloured them using my Copic markers. Took some Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink and blended the colours on my panel. I then sprayed some water on it and absorbed the excess with some paper towel. I popped up the Mermaid image on the panel using some 3M foam tape.
Be sure to check out some of our fellow designers for today's challenge:
To join in and share your own card for the challenge check out the full challenge details on the @threeroomstudio blog! One lucky participant per month will win a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio Shop!! Get crafting!
Here is a link to the Three Room Studio Blog:
Rules for our Challenge:
1. Please mention the Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge in your post and provide a link so that others can join our challenge too.
2. Please link to your blog post and NOT your entire blog.
3. Your project must be new - no back links please. Only ONE entry per challenge.
4. The challenge will close at midnight GMT/7:00 pm Eastern Time on Fridays.
5. You may combine this challenge with other challenges.
6. Please turn off word verification so that we may comment on your card more easily. We realize a lot of you use it for safety reasons. We will do our best to leave comments for each of our challenge participants, however, trying to figure out those letters and numbers can be very frustrating! We strongly suggest using comment moderation as a friendlier alternative.
7. Colour challenges - you must use all the colours specified in the challenge. As well as the challenge colours, you can usually use neutrals - white, black, grey, cream and small amounts of brown, but no other colours at all. The host for the challenge may sometimes give different requirements, so please check each post.
8. Sketch challenges - you can flip or spin the sketch, and change the proportions and shapes, as long as we can still see the basic sketch in your card. Again, the host may sometimes give different requirements, so please check each post.
We would LOVE for you to play along with our Three Room Studio stamps and products but you are more than welcome to use other companies to participate.
OUR PRIZE: One lucky participant per month will be WIN a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio shop!
Please link your entry below:
<INLINKZ COPY & PASTE HERE - to be put in your post by Allison/Sandy>