Welcome to the Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge!
I'm Pocono Pam and I'm your challenge host this week! This week's challenge is...
USE EMBOSSING POWDER
I love clean and simple (CAS) cards. Though I can appreciate cards with various layers, I do enjoy the simplicity of a plenty of white space. Well, on my card today, plenty of black space.
I used the Cubicle Zirconia clear stamp set to create my card. The turquoise card base is measured at 4" X 4". I then cut the black card panel at 3 7/8" X 3 7/8". I used a powder tool to prep the black panel. This removes static and oils from the cardstock.
I then stamped the chandelier with clear embossing ink onto the black panel. Next, I sprinkled silver embossing powder onto the image and heat embossed it. I love watching the embossing powder heat up! This was the first card technique I learned years ago and it is still magical to me.
Next, I stamped the forward facing chair image twice with clear embossing ink and heat embossed them fine white embossing powder.
I stamped the sentiment with black ink on white cardstock and matted it with turquoise cardstock.
I few sequins complete the card.
I hope you are inspired by my clean and simple card today and will join in the challenge. Thanks for taking a peek.
Please take a gander at some of our fellow designer creations for today's challenge...
Thanks for checking out our talented designers!
Rules for our Challenge:
1. Please mention the Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge in your post and provide a link so that others can join our challenge too.
2. Please link to your blog post and NOT your entire blog.
3. Your project must be new - no back links please. Only ONE entry per challenge.
4. The challenge will close at midnight GMT/7:00 pm Eastern Time on Fridays.
5. You may combine this challenge with other challenges.
6. Please turn off word verification so that we may comment on your card more easily. We realize a lot of you use it for safety reasons. We will do our best to leave comments for each of our challenge participants, however, trying to figure out those letters and numbers can be very frustrating! We strongly suggest using comment moderation as a friendlier alternative.
7. Colour challenges - you must use all the colours specified in the challenge. As well as the challenge colours, you can usually use neutrals - white, black, grey, cream and small amounts of brown, but no other colours at all. The host for the challenge may sometimes give different requirements, so please check each post.
8. Sketch challenges - you can flip or spin the sketch, and change the proportions and shapes, as long as we can still see the basic sketch in your card. Again, the host may sometimes give different requirements, so please check each post.
We would LOVE for you to play along with our Three Room Studio stamps and products but you are more than welcome to use other companies to participate.
OUR PRIZE: One lucky participant per month will be WIN a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio shop!
Please link your entry below: